Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your delivery, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
* Used cleaning/hygiene items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
1. Please get in contact with our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. You'll be provided with a return address
3. Once you send the product back, get in contact with us again (Don't forget to send us your return tracking number!)
4. Your refund will be provided to you. Wait 4-5 days for it to reflect in your credit card statement
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
If you’ve done this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
To return your product, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can provide you the shipping address.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item with registered mail. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
We have two different return addresses. You may choose whichever causes you less costs. Our support team will instruct you the address you need to return the product to.